This is a Continuing Medical Education paper and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/products/journals/ene/mcqs. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
CSF analysis in patients with sporadic CJD and other transmissible spongiform encephalopathies
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 121–124, February 2007
How to Cite
Green, A., Sanchez-Juan, P., Ladogana, A., Cuadrado-Corrales, N., Sánchez-Valle, R., Mitrová, E., Stoeck, K., Sklaviadis, T., Kulczycki, J., Heinemann, U., Hess, K., Slivarichová, D., Saiz, A., Calero, M., Mellina, V., Knight, R., Van Duijn, C. M. and Zerr, I. (2007), CSF analysis in patients with sporadic CJD and other transmissible spongiform encephalopathies. European Journal of Neurology, 14: 121–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01630.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Received 12 May 2006 Accepted 4 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.