Safety and efficacy of botulinum toxin type A following long-term use
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s4, pages 35–40, December 2006
How to Cite
Naumann, M., Albanese, A., Heinen, F., Molenaers, G. and Relja, M. (2006), Safety and efficacy of botulinum toxin type A following long-term use. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01652.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Received 30 August 2006 Accepted 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.