Thrombotic occlusion of the common carotid artery (CCA) in acute ischemic stroke treated with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (TPA)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 237–240, February 2007
How to Cite
Sharma, V. K., Tsivgoulis, G., Lao, A. Y., Flaster, M., Frey, J. L., Malkoff, M. D. and Alexandrov, A. V. (2007), Thrombotic occlusion of the common carotid artery (CCA) in acute ischemic stroke treated with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (TPA). European Journal of Neurology, 14: 237–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01654.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Received 10 August 2006 Accepted 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!