Age-related white matter lesions are associated with reduction of the apparent diffusion coefficient in the cerebellum
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1063–1066, September 2007
How to Cite
Bugalho, P., Viana-Baptista, M., Jordão, C., Secca, M. F. and Ferro, J. M. (2007), Age-related white matter lesions are associated with reduction of the apparent diffusion coefficient in the cerebellum. European Journal of Neurology, 14: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2007.01817.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Received 29 November 2006 Accepted 27 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.