Self-reported depression and anti-depressant medication use in essential tremor: cross-sectional and prospective analyses in a population-based study
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1138–1146, October 2007
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Benito-León, J., Bermejo-Pareja, F. and On behalf of the Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group (2007), Self-reported depression and anti-depressant medication use in essential tremor: cross-sectional and prospective analyses in a population-based study. European Journal of Neurology, 14: 1138–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2007.01923.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Received 20 April 2007 Accepted 17 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.