Autonomic dysfunction in 3414 Parkinson's disease patients enrolled in the German Network on Parkinson's disease (KNP e.V.): the effect of ageing
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1405–1408, December 2007
How to Cite
Wüllner, U., Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Antony, G., Fimmers, R., Spottke, A., Oertel, W. H., Deuschl, G., Klockgether, T., Eggert, K. and on behalf of the KNP e.V. (2007), Autonomic dysfunction in 3414 Parkinson's disease patients enrolled in the German Network on Parkinson's disease (KNP e.V.): the effect of ageing. European Journal of Neurology, 14: 1405–1408. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2007.01982.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Received 14 July 2007 Accepted 13 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!