These authors contributed equally to this work.
Neuronal nitric oxide synthase C276T polymorphism increases the risk for frontotemporal lobar degeneration
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 77–81, January 2008
How to Cite
Venturelli, E., Villa, C., Scarpini, E., Fenoglio, C., Guidi, I., Lovati, C., Marcone, A., Cortini, F., Scalabrini, D., Clerici, F., Bresolin, N., Mariani, C., Cappa, S. and Galimberti, D. (2008), Neuronal nitric oxide synthase C276T polymorphism increases the risk for frontotemporal lobar degeneration. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 77–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2007.02007.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Received 13 June 2007 Accepted 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.