Does motor subtype influence neurocognitive performance in Parkinson’s disease without dementia?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 262–267, March 2008
How to Cite
Lyros, E., Messinis, L. and Papathanasopoulos, P. (2008), Does motor subtype influence neurocognitive performance in Parkinson’s disease without dementia?. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 262–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2007.02046.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received 13 August 2007 Accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!