For the list of investigators collaborated, see Appendix.
Motor changes during sertraline treatment in depressed patients with Parkinson’s disease*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 953–959, September 2008
How to Cite
Kulisevsky, J., Pagonabarraga, J., Pascual-Sedano, B., Gironell, A., García-Sánchez, C. and Martínez-Corral, M. (2008), Motor changes during sertraline treatment in depressed patients with Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 953–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02218.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received 28 January 2008 Accepted 27 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.