Near-nerve needle sensory and medial plantar nerve conduction studies in patients with small-fiber sensory neuropathy
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 928–932, September 2008
How to Cite
Uluc, K., Temucin, C. M., Ozdamar, S. E., Demirci, M. and Tan, E. (2008), Near-nerve needle sensory and medial plantar nerve conduction studies in patients with small-fiber sensory neuropathy. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 928–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02227.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 7 January 2008 Accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.