This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the internet at http://www.efns.org/content.php?pid=132. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
Prospective association between emotional health and clinical evidence of Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1148–1154, November 2008
How to Cite
Ishihara-Paul, L., Wainwright, N. W. J., Khaw, K.-T., Luben, R. N., Welch, A. A., Day, N. E., Brayne, C. and Surtees, P. G. (2008), Prospective association between emotional health and clinical evidence of Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 1148–1154. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02299.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 1 May 2008 Accepted 21 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.