The coding-synonymous polymorphism rs1045280 (Ser280Ser) in β-arrestin 2 (ARRB2) gene is associated with tardive dyskinesia in Chinese patients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1406–1408, December 2008
How to Cite
Liou, Y.-J., Wang, Y.-C., Chen, J.-Y., Chen, M.-L., Chen, T.-T., Bai, Y.-M., Lin, C.-C., Liao, D.-L. and Lai, I.-C. (2008), The coding-synonymous polymorphism rs1045280 (Ser280Ser) in β-arrestin 2 (ARRB2) gene is associated with tardive dyskinesia in Chinese patients with schizophrenia. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 1406–1408. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02316.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Received 2 June 2008 Accepted 11 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.