Body temperature and response to thrombolytic therapy in acute ischaemic stroke
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1384–1389, December 2008
How to Cite
Millán, M., Grau, L., Castellanos, M., Rodríguez-Yáñez, M., Arenillas, J. F., Nombela, F., Pérez de la Ossa, N., López-Manzanares, L., Serena, J., Castillo, J. and Dávalos, A. (2008), Body temperature and response to thrombolytic therapy in acute ischaemic stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 1384–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02321.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 2 July 2008 Accepted 6 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.