Amelioration of pathological yawning after tracheostomy in a patient with locked-in syndrome: a thermoregulatory approach
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 12, page e114, December 2008
How to Cite
Prasad, H. (2008), Amelioration of pathological yawning after tracheostomy in a patient with locked-in syndrome: a thermoregulatory approach. European Journal of Neurology, 15: e114. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02323.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received 10 July 2008 Accepted 28 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.