Migraine, allodynia, and implications for treatment
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1279–1285, December 2008
How to Cite
Schürks, M. and Diener, H.-C. (2008), Migraine, allodynia, and implications for treatment. European Journal of Neurology, 15: 1279–1285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02343.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Received 25 August 2008 Accepted 11 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.