Successful treatment of refractory generalized myasthenia gravis with rituximab
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 246–250, February 2009
How to Cite
Lebrun, C., Bourg, V., Tieulie, N. and Thomas, P. (2009), Successful treatment of refractory generalized myasthenia gravis with rituximab. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 246–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02399.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Received 18 July 2008 Accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.