Other members of the Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group are listed in the Acknowledgements.
Population-based case–control study of morale in Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 330–336, March 2009
How to Cite
Benito-León, J., Louis, E. D., Bermejo-Pareja, F. and on behalf of the Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group (2009), Population-based case–control study of morale in Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 330–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02428.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received 31 July 2008 Accepted 31 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.