These authors contributed equally to the work.
Tauopathies with parkinsonism: clinical spectrum, neuropathologic basis, biological markers, and treatment options
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 297–309, March 2009
How to Cite
Ludolph, A. C., Kassubek, J., Landwehrmeyer, B. G., Mandelkow, E., Mandelkow, E.-M., Burn, D. J., Caparros-Lefebvre, D., Frey, K. A., De Yebenes, J. G., Gasser, T., Heutink, P., Höglinger, G., Jamrozik, Z., Jellinger, K. A., Kazantsev, A., Kretzschmar, H., Lang, A. E., Litvan, I., Lucas, J. J., McGeer, P. L., Melquist, S., Oertel, W., Otto, M., Paviour, D., Reum, T., Saint-Raymond, A., Steele, J. C., Tolnay, M., Tumani, H., Van Swieten, J. C., Vanier, M. T., Vonsattel, J.-P., Wagner, S., Wszolek, Z. K. and for the Reisensburg Working Group for Tauopathies With Parkinsonism (2009), Tauopathies with parkinsonism: clinical spectrum, neuropathologic basis, biological markers, and treatment options. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 297–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02513.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Received 29 September 2008 Accepted 28 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.