The ‘hot cross bun’ sign in the patients with spinocerebellar ataxia
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 513–516, April 2009
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C., Liu, C.-S., Wu, H.-M., Wang, P.-S., Chang, M.-H. and Soong, B.-W. (2009), The ‘hot cross bun’ sign in the patients with spinocerebellar ataxia. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 513–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2008.02524.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2009
- Received 28 September 2008 Accepted 8 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.