Stops walking when talking: a predictor of falls in older adults?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 786–795, July 2009
How to Cite
Beauchet, O., Annweiler, C., Dubost, V., Allali, G., Kressig, R. W., Bridenbaugh, S., Berrut, G., Assal, F. and Herrmann, F. R. (2009), Stops walking when talking: a predictor of falls in older adults?. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 786–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2009.02612.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received 29 July 2008 Accepted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!