Total daily sleep duration and the risk of dementia: a prospective population-based study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 990–997, September 2009
How to Cite
Benito-León, J., Bermejo-Pareja, F., Vega, S. and Louis, E. D. (2009), Total daily sleep duration and the risk of dementia: a prospective population-based study. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 990–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2009.02618.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received 27 November 2008 Accepted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.