These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Chinese patients with Machado-Joseph disease presenting with complicated hereditary spastic paraplegia
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 953–956, August 2009
How to Cite
Gan, S.-R., Zhao, K., Wu, Z.-Y., Wang, N. and Murong, S.-X. (2009), Chinese patients with Machado-Joseph disease presenting with complicated hereditary spastic paraplegia. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 953–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2009.02639.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 28 December 2008 Accpeted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.