Electrophysiological markers of large fibre sensory neuropathy: a study of sensory and motor conduction parameters
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1053–1059, September 2009
How to Cite
Rajabally, Y. A., Beri, S. and Bankart, J. (2009), Electrophysiological markers of large fibre sensory neuropathy: a study of sensory and motor conduction parameters. European Journal of Neurology, 16: 1053–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2009.02651.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received 26 October 2008 Accepted 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.