Brain natriuretic peptide as a predictor of delayed atrial fibrillation after ischaemic stroke and transient ischaemic attack
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 326–331, February 2010
How to Cite
Okada, Y., Shibazaki, K., Kimura, K., Iguchi, Y. and Miki, T. (2010), Brain natriuretic peptide as a predictor of delayed atrial fibrillation after ischaemic stroke and transient ischaemic attack. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 326–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2009.02813.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 25 April 2009 Accepted 31 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!