Abnormal cardiovascular responses to carotid sinus massage also occur in vasovagal syncope – implications for diagnosis and treatment
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1061–1067, August 2010
How to Cite
Humm, A. M. and Mathias, C. J. (2010), Abnormal cardiovascular responses to carotid sinus massage also occur in vasovagal syncope – implications for diagnosis and treatment. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1061–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03006.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Received 8 September 2009 Accepted 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.