The I/D polymorphism of the ACE1 gene is not associated with ischaemic stroke in Spanish individuals
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1390–1392, November 2010
How to Cite
Domingues-Montanari, S., Fernandez-Cadenas, I., Del Rio-Espinola, A., Mendioroz, M., Ribo, M., Obach, V., Marti-Fabregas, J., Freijo, M., Serena, J., Corbeto, N., Chacon, P., Alvarez-Sabin, J. and Montaner, J. (2010), The I/D polymorphism of the ACE1 gene is not associated with ischaemic stroke in Spanish individuals. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1390–1392. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03022.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
- Received 10 December 2009 Accepted 22 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.