Mutations in CHMP2B are not a cause of frontotemporal lobar degeneration in Finnish patients
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1393–1395, November 2010
How to Cite
Kaivorinne, A.-L., Krüger, J., Udd, B., Majamaa, K. and Remes, A. M. (2010), Mutations in CHMP2B are not a cause of frontotemporal lobar degeneration in Finnish patients. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1393–1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03028.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Received 11 November 2009 Accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.