A novel MRI-biomarker candidate for Alzheimer’s disease composed of regional brain volume and perfusion variables
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1437–1444, December 2010
How to Cite
Luckhaus, C., Jänner, M., Cohnen, M., Flüß, M. O., Teipel, S. J., Grothe, M., Hampel, H., Kornhuber, J., Rüther, E., Peters, O., Supprian, T., Gaebel, W., Mödder, U. and Wittsack, H.-J. (2010), A novel MRI-biomarker candidate for Alzheimer’s disease composed of regional brain volume and perfusion variables. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1437–1444. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03038.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 16 December 2009 Accepted 10 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.