Genetic analysis of LRRK2 functional domains in Brazilian patients with Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1479–1481, December 2010
How to Cite
Abdalla-Carvalho, C. B., Santos-Rebouças, C. B., Guimarães, B. C., Campos, M., Pereira, J. S., Zuma de Rosso, A. L., Nicaretta, D. H., Marinho e Silva, M., Mendonça dos Santos, J. and Pimentel, M. M. G. (2010), Genetic analysis of LRRK2 functional domains in Brazilian patients with Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1479–1481. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03039.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 6 January 2010 Accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.