Risk factors, etiology, and outcome of first-ever ischemic stroke in young adults aged 15 to 45 – the Athens young stroke registry
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1358–1364, November 2010
How to Cite
Spengos, K. and Vemmos, K. (2010), Risk factors, etiology, and outcome of first-ever ischemic stroke in young adults aged 15 to 45 – the Athens young stroke registry. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1358–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03065.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Received 18 December 2009 Accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.