Acquired hepatocerebral degeneration: clinical characteristics and MRI findings
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1463–1470, December 2010
How to Cite
Fernández-Rodriguez, R., Contreras, A., De Villoria, J. G. and Grandas, F. (2010), Acquired hepatocerebral degeneration: clinical characteristics and MRI findings. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 1463–1470. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03076.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 3 September 2009 Accepted 29 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.