Members of the Global Adherence Project (GAP) Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
The Global Adherence Project (GAP): a multicenter observational study on adherence to disease-modifying therapies in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2011
How to Cite
Devonshire, V., Lapierre, Y., Macdonell, R., Ramo-Tello, C., Patti, F., Fontoura, P., Suchet, L., Hyde, R., Balla, I., Frohman, E. M., Kieseier, B. C. and for the GAP Study Group (2011), The Global Adherence Project (GAP): a multicenter observational study on adherence to disease-modifying therapies in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03110.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received 5 November 2009 Accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.