Botulinum toxin assessment, intervention and aftercare for cervical dystonia and other causes of hypertonia of the neck: international consensus statement
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Special Issue: Botulinum Toxin Consensus Statement
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s2, pages 94–108, August 2010
How to Cite
Novak, I., Campbell, L., Boyce, M. and Fung, V. S. C. (2010), Botulinum toxin assessment, intervention and aftercare for cervical dystonia and other causes of hypertonia of the neck: international consensus statement. European Journal of Neurology, 17: 94–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03130.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received 9 July 2009 Accepted 14 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.