Short-term effectiveness of simple advice as a withdrawal strategy in simple and complicated medication overuse headache
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 396–401, March 2011
How to Cite
Rossi, P., Faroni, J. V. and Nappi, G. (2011), Short-term effectiveness of simple advice as a withdrawal strategy in simple and complicated medication overuse headache. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 396–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03157.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Received 2 March 2010 Accepted 14 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.