Natalizumab treatment in paediatric multiple sclerosis: a case of induction, de-escalation and escalation
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 17, Issue 11, page e105, November 2010
How to Cite
Putzki, N., Stich, O., Gartzen, K., Kastrup, O., Tettenborn, B. and Rauer, S. (2010), Natalizumab treatment in paediatric multiple sclerosis: a case of induction, de-escalation and escalation. European Journal of Neurology, 17: e105. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03178.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 10 March 2010 Accepted 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.