The first two authors are Joint first-authors.
Habituation of evoked responses is greater in patients with familial hemiplegic migraine than in controls: a contrast with the common forms of migraine
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 478–485, March 2011
How to Cite
Hansen, J. M., Bolla, M., Magis, D., de Pasqua, V., Ashina, M., Thomsen, L. L., Olesen, J. and Schoenen, J. (2011), Habituation of evoked responses is greater in patients with familial hemiplegic migraine than in controls: a contrast with the common forms of migraine. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 478–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03190.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 30 March 2010 Accepted 7 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.