Neurology residency training in Europe – the current situation
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages e36–e40, April 2011
How to Cite
Struhal, W., Sellner, J., Lisnic, V., Vécsei, L., Müller, E. and Grisold, W. (2011), Neurology residency training in Europe – the current situation. European Journal of Neurology, 18: e36–e40. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03219.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received 14 August 2010 Accepted 24 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.