Interest of dual-task-related gait changes in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2010 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1081–1084, August 2011
How to Cite
Armand, S., Allet, L., Landis, T., Beauchet, O., Assal, F. and Allali, G. (2011), Interest of dual-task-related gait changes in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1081–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03242.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 25 May 2010 Accepted 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.