Correlation between the flow pattern of the circle of Willis and segmental perfusion asymmetry after carotid artery revascularization
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1132–1138, September 2011
How to Cite
Chuang, Y.-M., Chang, Y.-J., Chang, C.-H., Huang, K.-L., Chang, T.-Y., Wu, T.-C., Lin, C.-P., Wong, H.-F., Liu, S.-J. and Lee, T.-H. (2011), Correlation between the flow pattern of the circle of Willis and segmental perfusion asymmetry after carotid artery revascularization. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1132–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03344.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Received 27 September 2010 Accepted 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.