Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) and multiple sclerosis: an association study in one of the world’s largest FMF cohorts
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1146–1150, September 2011
How to Cite
Yahalom, G., Kivity, S., Lidar, M., Vaknin-Dembinsky, A., Karussis, D., Flechter, S., Ben-Chetrit, E. and Livneh, A. (2011), Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) and multiple sclerosis: an association study in one of the world’s largest FMF cohorts. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1146–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03356.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Received 23 August 2010 Accepted 27 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.