These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two novel mutations in the Spastin gene of Chinese patients with hereditary spastic paraplegia
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1194–1196, September 2011
How to Cite
Fei, Q.-Z., Tang, W.-G., Rong, T.-Y., Tang, H.-D., Liu, J.-R., Guo, Z.-L., Fu, Y., Xiao, Q., Wang, X.-J., He, S.-B., Cao, L. and Chen, S.-D. (2011), Two novel mutations in the Spastin gene of Chinese patients with hereditary spastic paraplegia. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1194–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03358.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Received 10 April 2010 Accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.