Two authors contribute equally to the paper.
Contribution of glucocerebrosidase mutation in a large cohort of sporadic Parkinson’s disease in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1227–1232, October 2011
How to Cite
Huang, C.-L., Wu-Chou, Y.-H., Lai, S.-C., Chang, H.-C., Yeh, T.-H., Weng, Y.-H., Chen, R.-S., Huang, Y.-Z. and Lu, C.-S. (2011), Contribution of glucocerebrosidase mutation in a large cohort of sporadic Parkinson’s disease in Taiwan. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1227–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03362.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Received 21 July 2010 Accepted 5 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.