Impulse control disorders and dopamine dysregulation in Parkinson’s disease: a broader conceptual framework
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1379–1383, December 2011
How to Cite
Okai, D., Samuel, M., Askey-Jones, S., David, A. S. and Brown, R. G. (2011), Impulse control disorders and dopamine dysregulation in Parkinson’s disease: a broader conceptual framework. European Journal of Neurology, 18: 1379–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03432.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 7 December 2010 Accepted 7 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.