LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Response to Hill-Burns et al. letter: An attempt to replicate interaction between coffee and CYP1A2 gene in connection to Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 9, page e109, September 2011
How to Cite
Popat, R. A., Van Den Eeden, S. K., Tanner, C. M., Kamel, F., Umbach, D. M., Marder, K., Ritz, B., Webster Ross, G., Petrovitch, H., Topol, B., McGuire, V. and Nelson, L. M. (2011), Response to Hill-Burns et al. letter: An attempt to replicate interaction between coffee and CYP1A2 gene in connection to Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 18: e109. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03461.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received 20 May 2011 Accepted 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!