LETTER TO THE EDITOR
An attempt to replicate interaction between coffee and CYP1A2 gene in connection to Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health. European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages e107–e108, September 2011
How to Cite
Hill-Burns, E. M., Hamza, T. H., Zabetian, C. P., Factor, S. A. and Payami, H. (2011), An attempt to replicate interaction between coffee and CYP1A2 gene in connection to Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 18: e107–e108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03464.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received 18 February 2011 Accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.