See editorial by Winter et al., on page 4.
UK research expenditure on dementia, heart disease, stroke and cancer: are levels of spending related to disease burden?
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 149–154, January 2012
How to Cite
Luengo-Fernandez, R., Leal, J. and Gray, A. M. (2012), UK research expenditure on dementia, heart disease, stroke and cancer: are levels of spending related to disease burden?. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03500.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2011
- Received 9 March 2011 Accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.