See paper by Borriello et al., on page 783.
Natalizumab discontinuation: an increasingly tricky proposition
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2011 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 663–664, May 2012
How to Cite
West, T. W., Killestein, J. and Fox, R. J. (2012), Natalizumab discontinuation: an increasingly tricky proposition. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 663–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03574.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.