Present address: Neuroscience Unit, BioDonostia Research Institute, Hospital Donostia, San Sebastian, Spain.
The impact of silent vascular brain burden in cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1100–1107, August 2012
How to Cite
González-Redondo, R., Toledo, J., Clavero, P., Lamet, I., García-García, D., García-Eulate, R., Martínez-Lage, P. and Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C. (2012), The impact of silent vascular brain burden in cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 1100–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03682.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received 16 September 2011 Accepted 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.