The Open Facilities for Training in European Neurology (OFTEN): an emerging pan-European exchange programme for junior neurologists
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages e54–e55, June 2012
How to Cite
Sellner, J., Schirmer, L., Erik Gilhus, N., Grisold, W. and Struhal, W. (2012), The Open Facilities for Training in European Neurology (OFTEN): an emerging pan-European exchange programme for junior neurologists. European Journal of Neurology, 19: e54–e55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03694.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Received 1 February 2012 Accepted 3 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!