Funding sources: Fondazione G. Galletti.
Loss of temporal retinal nerve fibers in Parkinson disease: a mitochondrial pattern?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 198–201, January 2013
How to Cite
La Morgia, C., Barboni, P., Rizzo, G., Carbonelli, M., Savini, G., Scaglione, C., Capellari, S., Bonazza, S., Giannoccaro, M. P., Calandra-Buonaura, G., Liguori, R., Cortelli, P., Martinelli, P., Baruzzi, A. and Carelli, V. (2013), Loss of temporal retinal nerve fibers in Parkinson disease: a mitochondrial pattern?. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 198–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03701.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received 22 December 2011 Accepted 13 February 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Distribution of Retinal Layer Atrophy in Patients With Parkinson Disease and Association With Disease Severity and Duration, American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2013,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Optic Disc and Retinal Nerve Fibre Layer Changes in Parkinson’s Disease, Neuro-Ophthalmology, 2013, 37, 1, 20, , , , ,
- 4Remodeling of the fovea in Parkinson disease, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2013, 120, 5, 745, , , , , , ,
- 5Use of Fourier-domain OCT to detect retinal nerve fiber layer degeneration in Parkinson’s disease patients, Eye, 2013, 27, 4, 507, , , , , , , , ,